AWS Cloud & Architect Associate Programme
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the most recognised cloud infrastructure across the globe and with the dawn of the cloud era, there has never been a higher demand for skilled candidates who can manage and implement cloud solutions.
Cloud computing is the practice of storing IT resources online rather than on a local server. Services such as AWS allow businesses to access their technology (such as storage, computing power and databases) on a pay-as-you-go basis through an online platform, rather than having to buy, own or maintain physical data centres and servers themselves.
Now is the perfect time to begin enrolling on the AWS Cloud & Architect Programme. Due to such a high demand for qualified students, it is common for employers in this industry to offer excellent salary packages for these specialist roles. Other benefits of working in this sector include job security and ample opportunities for career growth.
Find out more about what Cloud Computing is, and the value of being AWS Certified, through these official videos by Amazon.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The AWS Cloud & Architect Programme is split between two key areas:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Each module is followed by an exam and upon successful completion, you will be awarded with a certificate that demonstrates your new-found knowledge in the above areas.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PROGRAMME
- There has never been a better time than the present to enrol on this programme and start your new career in Cloud computing. Due to significant demand for certified candidates, employers are willing to offer excellent salaries, making this both a financially rewarding and lucrative career choice.
- By taking the time to invest in your future, this course will not only equip you with industry-recognised qualifications, imprinted with the names of top awarding bodies, but will also give you the confidence and much needed knowledge to succeed in this sector, and transform you into a highly sought-after professional.
AWS Cloud Practitioner
This entry-level programme has been developed to provide you with an in-depth understanding of AWS cloud computing. The course will cover basic security, AWS services and architecture principles, the fundamental characteristics of deploying and operating AWS Cloud, as well as technical assistance.
AWS Solutions Architect
This module will provide you with a thorough understanding of essential, practical skills. You will learn how to successfully build infrastructure on AWS, discover the range of AWS services available and how they integrate, as well as how to set up an architect IT infrastructure.
AWS Cloud Practitioner exam (CLF-C01) - 90 minutes long and made up of multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. The exam is $100, which you would sit when you are ready.
AWS Solutions Architect exam (SAA-C01) - 130 minutes long and made up of multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. The exam is $150, which you would sit when you are ready.
FREE AWS Job Assist Events
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is becoming one of the most popular sectors in tech, and we are excited to invite you to join our exclusive Job Assist Events! We’ve teamed up with several of the industries top computing experts to host a range of sessions, designed to provide you with essential information to develop your career in cloud computing.
- Learn how to unlock a six-figure earning potential
- Join us at our exclusive event to learn how you can launch a career in cloud computing
- We are offering 25 seats for FREE (normally £295). Secure yours now so you don’t miss out
Who should attend?
- Those aspiring to work in IT – Individuals wanting to break into the IT sector to work in a technical capacity or sales role.
- University Graduates - Graduates who are looking to discover more on the benefits of working in IT.
- IT Professionals - IT professionals looking to learn more about AWS and the future of IT.
- Welcome - Refreshments and a run through of the full agenda for the afternoon
- Introduction to The Cloud - What the Cloud is, why everyone is talking about it, and the future of IT
- Introduction to AWS - What AWS is and why there is a huge market demand for it right now, plus how to capitalise from it
- Hands on Labs - Hands on labs on Amazon Web Services and the opportunity to use our state-of-the-art equipment
- 1-on-1 Career Guidance - Expert career advice from out IT recruitment specialists who will tell you exactly what you need to get a lucrative job in AWS
- Event: AWS Job Assist Event
- Date: 01/02/2020 (Saturday)
- Time: 10:00am – 1pm
- Venue: University of West London - St. Mary's Road, Ealing, London, W5 5RF
- Important Notes: Please bring a laptop with you, to get the most out of your day
Who is this course for?
This programme has been designed for individuals who have little to no experience of the industry, developing you from a beginner to an expert in a matter of months. Many of our students fall into the following categories:
Those aspiring to work in IT – People who are interested in breaking into the IT sector, either to work in a technical capacity or in sales.
University Graduates – Graduates who are looking discover more on the benefits of working in IT and are considering a career in this industry.
IT Professionals - Individuals who already have an established IT background looking to either expand or change their career path to new technologies.
There are no pre-requisites to enrol on this programme, however it would be beneficial for you to:
- Have a basic or intermediate understanding of computing and networks
- Be a fast learner
- Be hardworking
- Be committed to succeed
Interest and demand for Cloud Computing roles are on the rise, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) at the forefront of this new-found technology trend. As a result, AWS have jumped on this opportunity to deliver the best programme on the market to train students up to a professional level.
As many organisations are now relying on Amazon’s Cloud for their software, applications and infrastructure, there has become an increased requirement for employers to take on qualified professionals with specialised AWS training.
Salaries and Earning Potential
Due to this demand and skills gap in the sector, AWS Cloud computing certifications is your key into this industry and onto higher earning potential.
With IT jobs offering some of the higher salaries in the UK, AWS Certified Developers and AWS Certified Solutions Architects can earn over £80,000 per annum early on in their career.
Typical job titles include:
- AWS Cloud Engineer (£65k)
- AWS Cloud Architect (£90k)
- AWS Big Data Specialist (£70k)
- Key Account Manager, Cloud (£45k)
(Source: itjobswatch, Jan 2020)
Case Studies - What our students say about us
- Name – Christina Alexandrescu
- Course - IT Job Guarantee
- Previous Job – Admin Assistant
- Current Job – Junior Identity Access Management Analysis at Condé Nast International
- Why she recommends e-Careers - "I have already recommended e-Careers as my time with them has been a pleasure. I completed my programme without any issues and the trainers are amazing."
- Name – Eronpal Dhillon
- Previous Job – Unemployed
- Current Job – Handover Engineer at QD Tech Ltd
- Why he recommends e-Careers – "I would definitely recommend e-Careers. They supported me through every stage of my programme, be it whether I was stuck with technical skills or needed help updating my CV. As soon as I passed my first exam, the recruitment team were always sending my CV out to different employers in order to help me find a job."
Sit with an industry expert for your onboarding today and leave the rest to us!
Cyber Security courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above