Cyber Security Certification Programme with Job Placement
What is the Cyber Security Certification Programme with Job Placement?
Cyber Security refers to the technologies, processes and practices used to protect devices, networks, programs and data from cyber-attacks (including damage, theft and unauthorised access).
With more jobs than candidates, there has never been a better time to pursue a career in Cyber Security. Currently, the skills gap in the industry is huge, with employers across the globe struggling to source qualified individuals to fill their seats.
The Cyber Security with Job Placement programme has been created to provide you with not only the necessary training to be able to work confidently as an Ethical Hacker, but you will also be offered a job placement upon completion of your training.
From the moment you enrol, we will hold your hand during your training and challenge lab classes, right through to the recruitment process, where we will introduce you to our large pool of employers who are actively looking to recruit new employees with your skill set – we will not stop until you have landed a job!
As part of the package price, we include the CompTIA Network+ & EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exams, which are crucial to your career progression.
Who is this programme suitable for?
Whether you already have an IT background, or are completely new with no prior experience, working in cyber security would suit anyone with an interest in technology looking for a challenging yet meaningful career.
This course will be run by a group of professional trainers, (with over 15 years’ experience in the industry). They will guide you from the moment you enrol, right through to the recruitment process; ensuring that you meet the industry requirements and are fully prepared to confidently face those hungry employers!
There are no prerequisites to enrol, however it is advantageous for candidates to have an interest in IT, be naturally quick at learning new skills and have a structured way of thinking. With such a high demand for individuals with these specialist skills, this programme is perfect for moulding you into a highly sought-after candidate and getting your foot through the door to this lucrative industry.
Why choose us?
With over 16 years’ experience, e-Careers have developed this tried and tested programme to guide you every step along the way until you have secured a job in the sector.
Mad up of hands-on, practical experience, challenge labs, certifications and recruitment workshops, the Cyber Security Certification Programme has helped over 4,000 students forge successful careers in IT and Cyber Security. While some students developed themselves into qualified freelancers, others have gone on to work for some of the world’s largest companies, including Apple, Rackspace, AT&T, John Lewis, Ministry of Defence, HMRC, Swiss Quote and Exponential-E.
Sit with an industry expert for your onboarding today and leave the rest to us!
Enrolment, Studying and the Job Placement Process
Enrolling onto the programme is easy, and we have made the job finding and interviewing process as simple as possible, by taking the hard work out for you and putting you in front of our pool of organisations looking to hire.
The full process is as follows:
- Attend a no obligation face-to-face consultation
- Q&A session to help us make decisions accordingly
- Participate in an induction process and receive the locations and training schedules
- Complete the full training, including the assessments, vendor exams and practical labs
- Attend our series of recruitment workshops
- Role-play mock interviews
- Join our ‘meet employer’ days
- Interview with a series of organisations
- Work towards a job placement offer and start when successful
The timeframe for you to be ready to start taking interviews is around 6 months, with most candidates being employed within 6 to 9 months.
Over the last five years, the demand for cyber security candidates has grown 3.5 times faster than the demand for other IT related jobs, (and 12 times faster than the general job market), with a staffing shortage between 20,000 – 40,000. As the internet continues to grow, so does the threat of cyber-attacks so there will always be a demand for candidates for as long as the Internet stands.
Due to this high demand for talented candidates, IT and cyber security positions typically come with attractive salary packages. Common roles in this field will look to receive the following average salaries per year:
- Cyber Security Analyst (£55k)
- Ethical Hacker (£67k)
- Penetration Tester (£60k)
- Incident Handler (£30k)
- Web Application Tester (£42k)
- Network Administrator (£44k)
What’s more, salaries ranging from £50k-£100k+ are not uncommon in this sector, so there is always the possibility of working your way up into senior positions and earing very good money.
After you have successfully completed your modules and exams, you will be given the opportunity to attend a series of ‘Meet an Employer’ events where you will get to present yourself and your valuable skill set to potential employers in the industry, and hopefully secure a new job. If for any reason you are unsuccessful during an interview, try not to be disheartened; we will be there to guide you throughout the process and will continue to work with you until you ace an interview.
It is important to note that for us to offer you job placement, you must first attend all training classes and recruitment workshops, as well as pass the required exams and internal practical assessments.
Unlimited Mentor Support
This Job Placement programme includes Unlimited Mentor Support, for 12 months, to help you throughout your training with us. You can ask any question related to your course, irrespective of how simple or technical it may be. To help make things even easier, a mentor can share screens with you (with your permission), to help clarify concepts, demonstrate features, perform detailed walk-throughs and help to reinforce what you have learnt.
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to our mentors for 12 months from your enrolment
- Access to a mentor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Access to a mentor is via live chat, reducing wait times to typically under a minute
- Our mentors keep up to date with technology, continue to develop new skills and earn additional industry regulated certifications. They’re passionate about all things technical and have a desire to “teach” and help new students. They’re “handpicked” to support our students, based on the topics they are being taught or learning for the first time.
- Being able to speak with a mentor to help reinforce what you’ve learnt, especially in the following scenarios:
- When you cannot find the answer yourself
- Learning a concept for the first time
- Discovering more about a new concept learned
- When you forget a concept or need help with applying them
Case Studies - What our students say about us
- Name – Christina Alexandrescu
- Course - IT Job Guarantee
- Previous Job – Admin Assistant
- Current Job – Junior Identity Access Management Analysis at Condé Nast International
- Why she recommends e-Careers - "I have already recommended e-Careers as my time with them has been a pleasure. I completed my programme without any issues and the trainers are amazing."
- Name – Eronpal Dhillon
- Previous Job – Unemployed
- Current Job – Handover Engineer at QD Tech Ltd
- Why he recommends e-Careers – "I would definitely recommend e-Careers. They supported me through every stage of my programme, be it whether I was stuck with technical skills or needed help updating my CV. As soon as I passed my first exam, the recruitment team were always sending my CV out to different employers in order to help me find a job."
Sit with an industry expert for your onboarding today and leave the rest to us!
Cyber Security courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above