Mile 2 Certified Secure Web Application Engineer C)SWAE
Organisations and governments experience cyber-attacks and cyber-threats. The good news is, a lot of online attacks can be prevented, with the help from a Secure Web Application Engineer.
The goal of this course is to get you into a position where you can be the person responsible for protecting your company from cyber-crimes.
As a Secure Web Application programmer, you’ll understands the requirements to correctly identify and defend against cyber-attacks, which you will do by creating systems that are resistant to failure.
All Mile2 qualifications are accredited by the Committee on National Security Systems, the National Security Agency and are on the FBI’s preferred certification training list.
With an average salary of £77,500 per annum, the Cyber Security industry is a great one to get into.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course will provide you with essential knowledge to work within a Secure Web Application Engineer job role.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Learn Cyber Security from a market leader! Gain your qualification from an established, accredited organisation, as well as being accredited by the CNSS and the NSA.
Other benefits include:
- Interactive course materials, enabling you to work at your own pace
- Four-week access to Live Labs
- Access to a live chat tutor s, with 24/7 availability, during your course access
- Exam preparation, exam simulator and one free exam re-take, if needed
- Offline e-Book
Who is Mile2?
Mile2 is an industry-known, widely respected US government-backed Cyber Security organisation, who provide the latest Cyber Security training. Their qualifications are accredited by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) and the National Security Agency (NSA)
- There are a range of payment options available for you, including:
- Paying for the course in full via bank transfer, debit or credit card or PayPal
- Paying in 2 or 3 instalments at no additional cost
- Paying over 6, 10 or 12-month instalments*
- Other Finance options - We offer a range of interest free and interest-bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12, 24, 36 or 48 months*
- *Some finance options may require a soft credit check, while others will need a full credit check. Enquire today to discuss your payment options.
- Web Application Security
- OWASP Top 10
- Threat Modelling & Risk Management
- Application Mapping
- Authentication and Authorization Attacks
- Session Management Attacks
- Application Logic Attacks
- Data Validation
- AJAX Attacks
- Code Review and Security Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Secure SDLC
|Online Course with Exam|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above